Website Redesign

Iowa Catholic Radio

During my summer internship at Iowa Catholic Radio, I took on the assignment of redesigning their website. This involved taking the content from the old site and creating new wireframes for the new site.

Old Site vs. New Site

The goal for this redesign was to consolidate all of the information and clean up the landing page.

Rather than giving the user all of the information right away, I limited the number of decisions they could make on the landing page. This, in turn, will help guide them to where they need to be, rather than becoming frustrated when they don’t know where to go.

The most important part about creating this website was to do the research before planning it out. I had to make sure that ICR's demographic would find this website enjoyable and easy to use before I did any sketching. After those questions were answered, I moved on to the development stage of creating the site.